Miller method to meetings
When you lead impactful meetings, you will transform your organization
- Decide a stop time, before the meeting starts. (Should be 59 minutes or less. When people know the time the meeting will end, they are more likely to be engaged.)
- Include a training component every meeting. (Rotate the trainers amongst meeting attendees and outside experts. The training component should be less than 10 minutes.)
- Get input on the agenda ahead of time from participants and stick to it.
- Always have an agenda item that connects the team. (Brief team building exercise.)
- Set up the “First Follower” before the meeting to introduce a new policy or concept.
- Do not allow a toxic personality to take over the meeting.
- Be strategic about which team members are invited to the meeting.
- Occasionally change the meeting location and you will change attitudes of your team.
- Decide action items from the meeting and clearly define team members are responsible for completing them.
Tracy Miller Expert Communications Coach
Tracy Miller is an attorney who leads TM Consulting, a firm that transforms leaders and organizations by strengthening their Communication Skills.
- Expert Witness Preparation
- Leadership Coaching through persuasive communication.
- Prevent conflict by building a team that succeeds together
- Presentation and Interview Coaching.
- Critical Communication training for organizations.
TM Consulting will teach your team to communicate accurate & timely information.
Contact TM Consulting (714) 797-5681 Tracy@tracymotivates.com